Dec 11: oh god

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

With the script done at 11 pages, I finally started the storyboard. I know that this is very late, but the script had to undertake rewritings and revisions many times. 

It can be read here

The storyboard was lots of fun, and I took some time to make each panel clear in stage directions and even expressive of what emotions actors have. 

Fascinating.

We were also briefed briefly on how to pitch our films. I asked if we could make a presentation. I did a little research into how to pitch, too, but a lot of my results said that seeming over prepared was overkill, underprepared unprofessional. I think I will stick to making a presentation as some details are hard for me to explain with the spoken word, most particularly how the portals are supposed to work. 

IB LEARNER PROFILE

Today I was an inquirer, not only asking questions but also investigating pitching further. 

No comments :

Post a Comment