Dec 13: it's happening

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

Today's class's focal point: everybody's pitches.

I think I over prepared, being the only one who did not go up with nothing but a script. Technical difficulties got in the way of the presentation, which I feel really took away from the whole thing. 

I also think, after watching a few of my peers' presentations that I did not talk enough about themes and my plot, focusing more on details like setting and character. 

That was a mistake. 

IB LEARNER PROFILE

Had to be reflective today, as while listening to people's pitches I realized the mistakes I made in preparing my own pitch, and added changes consequently. This requires looking back and comparing my potential performance to theirs, seeing how well they sold the story as opposed to how well they would sell the film. 

No comments :

Post a Comment