Sep 10th: Storyboarding Double Indemnity

WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

After watching and finishing Double Indemnity for homework, this class we got to start storyboarding a scene of our choice, presumably so we can act on this storyboard afterwards. It was a fun activity for me, as I enjoy drawing, but despite having storyboarded before this is the first time I've reverse-storyboarded- that is, done a storyboard to an existing scene. It was a strange experience, and if anything just as difficult as making up the shots. Low angles are hard for me to draw, I think. But ultimately it does help as a handy reference if we do shoot this as a proper scene later without having to watch the clip over and over again. 

IB LEARNER PROFILE

Being knowledgeable probably applied a lot today- there were people who came to me (?!?) for advice to draw some of their scenes and that required knowing what I was doing at least to a degree. 

No comments :

Post a Comment